NIPPO LTD. (the “Company”) and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“NIPPO Group,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) are fully aware of the importance of the proper protection of personal information and the social responsibility, and in order to ensure the proper handling and confidentiality of personal information, we have established a system for protection and management of personal information based on the “Personal Information Protection Policy” and “Personal Information Handling Regulations,” and endeavors to appropriately protect personal information of business partners, shareholders, and others.
Personal Information Protection Policy
(Observance of Laws)
NIPPO Group shall observe the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws, and shall endeavor to appropriately protect personal information.
(Training and Communication)
NIPPO Group shall endeavor to provide training and communication to officials and cooperating companies based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and shall endeavor to appropriately protect personal information.
(Identification of the Purpose of Use)
NIPPO Group shall provide notification or publicly release the purpose of use, and shall handle personal information appropriately in accordance with the designated purpose of use.
NIPPO Group shall endeavor to appropriately manage personal information, and enact measures to prevent loss, unauthorized modification, leakage, and unauthorized computer access.
(Identification of the Contact Office)
NIPPO Group shall establish a contact office for inquiries related to personal information, and shall carry out appropriate procedures for disclosure, correction, deletion, and discontinuation of use.
(Strengthening the Management System)
NIPPO Group shall continually check the personal information management conditions and system, and carry out continual improvements.
How We Process Your Personal Information
- Information about the Company
1-10-1 Nishiki, Naka-ku, Nagoya City, Aichi 460-0003, JAPAN
President Yasuchika Iwasa
- the Utilization Purpose of Personal Information
We use the personal information that we hold about you for the following purposes. We will only use your personal information to the extent that it is necessary to do so to fulfil the purposes described below.
<Business Partner Related Personal Information>
(1) Fulfillment of contracts concluded with business partners
(2) Communication with business partners for business negotiations and meetings
(3) Provision of information and proposal related to new products, new services, and events
(4) Implementation of surveys and questionnaires regarding products and services
(5) Response to inquiries and consultation
<Shareholder Related Personal Information>
(1) Execution of right and obligation in accordance with the Companies Act
(2) Provision of various convenience to shareholders from the Company and the shareholder register administrator entrusted by the Company
(3) Provision of information related to our business operations to shareholders
(4) Various activities to facilitate the relationship between shareholders and the Company
(5) Data generation and shareholder management as required various laws and regulations
(6) Response to inquiries and requests from shareholders and investors
<Personal Information Related to Job-Seekers>
(1) Provision of documents related to recruitment activities and selection persons to hire
(2) Communication with applicants about selection procedures
(3) Provision of personal information to an entrusted person when we entrust another person with all or part of recruitment activities of the Company
- Acquisition of Personal Information
We shall obtain personal information only through legal and fair measures.
- Secure Management of Personal Information
We shall implement strict safety measures for the protection of personal information based on the internal regulations to prevent the leakage, damage, loss, and alteration of personal information, and unauthorized computer access.
- Supervision over Employees and an Entrusted Person
We shall exercise the necessary and adequate supervision over employees handling personal information. Further, when we entrust another person with all or part of the handling of personal information, we shall conclude a contract for the protection of personal information with the entrusted person and exercise the necessary and adequate supervision over the entrusted person, so as to prevent the leakage, damage, loss, and alteration of personal information, and unauthorized computer access.
- Sharing of Personal Information
We may share personal information of business partner with third parties as follows:
(1) The responsible party for the management of the shared personal information
(2) Utilization purpose of shared information
Same as in Section 2 above
(3) Scope of share
NIPPO Group companies
- Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
We do not provide personal information to a third party without consent from the owner of the personal information, excluding the cases below:
(1) When it is based on the laws and regulations
(2) When it is necessary to protect someone's life, health or properties, and it is difficult to receive consent from the owner of the personal information
(3) When it is particularly necessary to improve public wellbeing or promote healthy child development, and it is difficult to receive consent from the owner of the personal information
(4) When it is necessary to cooperate with a national government organ, local government, or person entrusted thereby with performing the functions prescribed by laws and regulations, and receiving the consent of the owner of the personal information is likely to interfere with the performance of those functions
- Inquiries for Requests with respect to the Disclosure or Correction/Addition/Deletion of the Personal Information that We Hold about You
As for the request for the disclosure of personal information by the owner of the personal information, we immediately respond to the request. If you have any requests for the notification of utilization purpose, correction/addition/deletion, the suspension of personal information, or the suspension of the provision of personal information to a third party, you can reach us using the contact form in Section 9 below.
- Inquiries for Requests or Complaints with Respect to the Processing of the Personal Information
If you have any questions, requests, or complaints with respect to the processing of the personal information by the Company, you can reach us using the following contact form.
[Personal Information Related Inquiries]
1-10-1 Nishiki, Naka-ku, Nagoya City, Aichi 460-0003, JAPAN
Contact Office for Inquiries Related to Personal Information, NIPPO LTD.
Contact form: Please click here.
Last Updated: March 23, 2023