"Frequently Asked Questions" from shareholders and investors and answers to inquiries that should be disclosed to everyone are posted in Q&A manner.
About the Settlement
- When will the financial results be announced?
- The fiscal year ends at the end of March. Please refer to the "IR Calendar" on our website for the quarterly schedule.
- How can I obtain financial information?
- You can check it by searching TDNET and EDINET, but it is also posted on the "IR Library" on our website.
- What is your outlook for business performance?
- Please refer to the latest "Financial Results" and "Supplementary Materials for Financial Results".
- How many shares are in one trading unit?
- One trading unit consists of 100 shares.
- Where should I ask about share administrative procedures such as transfer of ownership, change of address, and request for purchase of shares less than one unit?
- For stock related procedures, please contact "Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation", which handles stock administration on behalf of our company.